Need help or support? Call us now at (443) 993-7055
Voices of Hope, Inc. is a 501(c)3 non-profit recovery community organization made of people in recovery, family members and allies who support recovery throughout Maryland, but primarily in Cecil and Harford Counties.
Our mission is to advocate for behavioral health disorder prevention, intervention, treatment and recovery resources, eliminate the stigma of addiction through outreach events and education, and support all pathways of recovery.
Voices of Hope’s vision is to end the cycle of addiction, heal families affected by addiction and change the perception of addiction for all!
Things we do:
- Maryland Certified Peer Recovery Specialist training, supervision and internships
- Hope Street: Backpack Harm Reduction Outreach Teams
- Substance Use Crisis Response – call (443) 993-7055 now
- Recovery Support Funding (when available)
- Peer Support Services
- Recovery Community Center
- Recovery Friendly Events
- Narcan Training
- Community Clean Up of Syringes – for 1 or 100 (call 443-993-7055)
- Support all pathways of Recovery
- Support families
- Voices of Hope YouTube Channel
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Overdose Vigil on International Overdose Awareness Day (August 31)
We welcome YOU to join us to help our community.
Contact Us through email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (443) 993-7055
If you would like more information on volunteering at Voices of Hope, please email us at email@example.com .
Our mailing address: 224 E. Main St. Elkton, MD 21921
WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU
If you or a family member/friend have had services provided by Voices of Hope, we would like your feedback! We’re always looking for ways to improve VOH so that we can help as many people as we can in our community! We need your honest feedback so that we can continue to improve and grow. Please take this short survey about your experience with Voices of Hope-Maryland!
If you want to get updates on what’s happening with Voices of Hope, please join our Mailing List!