We are seeking a Clinical Supervisor to become a part of our team!
Do you enjoy early mornings and afternoons off?
Are you passionate about helping people?
We are looking to hire a Clinical Supervisor to work closely with our team in our efforts to provide comprehensive medication-assisted treatment to individuals suffering from opioid addiction. This is a difficult time for our city and we need individuals who have a passion for helping our clients!
- Provide Clinical Supervision to Counselors
- Ensuring treatment is provided with the highest standards of quality and care.
- Ensure that counselors maintain the established standards of performance and quality.
- Auditing charts
- Provide support, motivation, and education to a counselor.
- Plan and coordinate health services
- Maintain a clean environment to ensure patient safety
- Establish and enforce healthcare policies and procedures
- LCSW-C, LCPC-S, LCADC
- At least 2 years of Clinical Supervision experience.
401k, Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance.
Job Type: Full-time
If you are interested in this position, please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com .