Voices of Hope hosts many trainings, meetings and events. For recovery support meetings held at the Center or online, go to the Recovery Community Center page.
- This event has passed.
Working Wellness Training
January 5 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
This training is intended to provide 3 CEU’s in the domain of Wellness and Recovery. A brief overview of the training includes
● Define wellness – for ourselves, for our organization, for the community.
● Identify SAMHSA’s 8 dimensions of wellness.
● Define values and how they influence our wellness and work.
● Apply a Wellness Plan for the Workplace.
● Practice how to help co-workers in crisis.
This will be a 3.15 hour training with 3 hours of in training time as well as 15 minute break halfway through the session. This training will include break out sessions or group work as well as interactive discussions, feedback and slides as well as a short video from the Copeland Center ( founders of WRAP ).
To register for this free training please use the following link;