Voices of Hope hosts many trainings, meetings and events. For recovery support meetings held at the Center or online, go to the Recovery Community Center page.
- This event has passed.
Stages of Change
May 6 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Join us and learn about:
- Defining addiction
- Key ingredients for addictive behaviors
- How it relates to the opioid crisis
Stages of Change:
- Why the stages of change are important
- Key tasks for each stage of change
- How to help individuals at each stage
- Defining harm reduction
- Debunking common misconceptions
- Regrounding our response to the opioid crisis
This course is free and registration is limited. Please do not register unless you are sure you can attend. Students who register and do not attend will be placed on a restriction for future free courses. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Please download the Zoom app before the training. To register please go to https://www.eventbrite.com/e/stages-of-change-tickets-271218731527