Voices of Hope hosts many trainings, meetings and events. For recovery support meetings held at the Center or online, go to the Recovery Community Center page.
- This event has passed.
Stages of Change Training
July 15, 2022 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Stages of Change – 3 CEUs in Mentoring/Education Domain
You will need to download the Zoom app prior to the training. You will also need to have a working camera and microphone on a laptop or tablet. You may not use a cellphone for this training.
Join us and learn about:
- Defining addiction
- Key ingredients for addictive behaviors
- How it relates to the opioid crisis
Stages of Change:
- Why the stages of change are important
- Key tasks for each stage of change
- How to help individuals at each stage
- Defining harm reduction
- Debunking common misconceptions
- Regrounding our response to the opioid crisis
This course is grant funded at no cost to you and registration is limited. Please be sure you can attend this training before you register. Students who register and do not attend will be placed on a restriction for future courses. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
To register please go to: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/stages-of-change-tickets-370591959527