Voices of Hope hosts many trainings, meetings and events. For recovery support meetings held at the Center or online, go to the Recovery Community Center page.
- This event has passed.
Sexual Health Basics
February 14, 2023 @ 9:00 am - 12:30 pm
As a result of this training, you will be able to:
- Describe the risks and harm associated with drug use and sex
- Teach others the tools to prevent HIV, Hep C and other STIs
- Connect individuals to testing and health care
- Describe the Sexual Health in Recovery Compass
- Apply skills learned through Case Study
You must be present for the class with your camera on and be engaged in the class. While this is a virtual training, we would like you to treat it as if you were in a classroom.
Successful completion will earn you 1.5 CEU’s in Mentoring/Education and 1.5 CEU’s in Recovery/Wellness.
To register for this training – https://www.eventbrite.com/e/sexual-health-basics-tickets-516907864337