Voices of Hope hosts many trainings, meetings and events. For recovery support meetings held at the Center or online, go to the Recovery Community Center page.
- This event has passed.
Recovery Coaching- A Harm Reduction Pathway Training
February 2, 2022 @ 9:00 am - February 4, 2022 @ 12:30 pm
The University of Maryland Training Center and the Behavioral Health Administration is pleased to bring Recovery Coaching: A Harm Reduction Pathway Training to you.
Date: February 2-4, 2022 You must attend all three days
Time: 9:00AM- 12:30PM everyday
Instructors: Jennifer Tuerke, CPRS, RPS, CHW, Executive Director, Voices of Hope Inc., Elkton ,Maryland and Erin Woodie, ,CPRS, RPS,CHW, Chief Operation Manager, Voices of Hope Inc., Elkton, Maryland.
Costs: No Cost
CEUs: 18 CEUs in the following domains: 3.5 CEUs in Wellness and Recovery Domain, 4.5 CEUs in Ethics, 5.5 CEUs in Advocacy and 4.5 CEUs in Mentoring and Education. Approved by the peer credentialing board, MABPCB.
To Take This Training You Will Need-
1. A laptop or table that has a camera
2. Camera must be “on” during the training
3. A strong Internet connection
4. Laptop must be fully charged or plugged into electric outlet
5. A quiet space that provides privacy for you and other members attending the training.
6. All materials (participant handouts which you will be emailed to you) extra pens, etc. to make this an effective work environment for you.
Additional Information: After you are registered and confirmed for the training, we will provide you a link and any other additional instructions you may need to join this training.