Introduction to Outreach for Peer Recovery Specialists Training
March 7 @ 11:00 am - 2:00 pm
This training was designed to give peer recovery specialists and introduction to Outreach, safety on outreach and different outreach types.
This is a 3 hour virtual training that will offer 3 CEU’s in Mentoring/Education.
- Participants will learn the meanings of Harm Reduction and Outreach
- Participants will be able to identify different types of outreach
- Identify the meaning of Culture and it’s importance relating to outreach
- Learn skills to use on outreach
- Learn about safety during outreach
To register for this FREE virtual training, please use the link below. Please download Zoom before the training starts.