Voices of Hope hosts many trainings, meetings and events. For recovery support meetings held at the Center or online, go to the Recovery Community Center page.
- This event has passed.
Introduction to Outreach for Peer Recovery Specialists
July 19, 2022 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
This training was designed to give peer recovery specialists and introduction to Outreach, safety on outreach and different outreach types.
- Participants will learn the meanings of Harm Reduction and Outreach
- Participants will be able to identify different types of outreach
- Identify the meaning of Culture and it’s importance relating to outreach
- Learn skills to use on outreach
- Learn about safety during outreach
Please download Zoom before the training. To register for this training, please go to https://www.edgereg.net/er/Registration/RegistrationForm.jsp?ActivityID=40744&ItemID=133968