Voices of Hope hosts many trainings, meetings and events. For recovery support meetings held at the Center or online, go to the Recovery Community Center page.
- This event has passed.
Harm Reduction Conference by Pyramid Health Care and Voices of Hope
August 30 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Pyramid Healthcare and Voices of Hope are coming together to host an InPerson Harm Reduction Peer Recovery Conference.
There will be a traning on “Not just a Syringe Service Program”, a panel discussion on Bridging the Gap – Harm Reduction as a Pathway to Recovery, and a training “Promoting Positive Recovery Identity at Any Stage” provided by Laura Webb.
There will be plenty of time for networking as well.
This event will provide CEUS.
- 9:30am- Doors Open
- 10:00am – Opening Remarks
- 10:10am – Narcan Trainin
- 10:20am – CPRS Program Overview
- 10:30am – Training – “Not Just a Syringe Service Program”
- 11:45am – Lunch
- 12:30pm – Panel Discussion- Bridging the Gap- Harm Reduction as a Pathway to Recovery
- 2:00pm – Networking
- 2:15pm – Training – “Promoting Positive Recovery Identity at Any Stage of Change”
- 3:30pm – Closing
- Conference End: 3:45pm
You can register here – https://HarmReductionConference.eventbrite.com