Voices of Hope hosts many trainings, meetings and events. For recovery support meetings held at the Center or online, go to the Recovery Community Center page.
- This event has passed.
Continuum of Care Training
January 8 @ 9:00 am - 12:30 pmFree
Continuum of Care – 3 CEUs – 1.5 in Advocacy and 1.5 in Mentoring/Education Domain.
As a result of this training, participants will be able to:
- Identify the definition and importance of continuum of care
- Identify the 4 stages of continuum of care
- Identify how harm reduction fits into the continuum of care in Substance Use Disorder treatment and recovery
- Participants will be able to identify what makes an effective referral
- Participants will be able to identify the components of a Recovery Oriented System of Care (ROSC)
You must be present for the class with your camera on and be engaged in the class. While this is a virtual training, we would like you to treat it as if you were in a classroom.
Please download Zoom before the training. To register for this training, please go to https://www.eventbrite.com/e/continuum-of-care-tickets-465069694977