Voices of Hope hosts many trainings, meetings and events. For recovery support meetings held at the Center or online, go to the Recovery Community Center page.
- This event has passed.
Continuum of Care Training
January 31 @ 4:00 pm - 7:30 pmFree
Continuum of Care – 3 CEUs – 1.5 in Advocacy and 1.5 in Mentoring/Education Domain.
This is a required course for the CHW program
As a result of this training, participants will be able to:
- Identify the definition and importance of continuum of care
- Identify the 4 stages of continuum of care
- Identify how harm reduction fits into the continuum of care in Substance Use Disorder treatment and recovery
- Participants will be able to identify what makes an effective referral
- Participants will be able to identify the components of a Recovery Oriented System of Care (ROSC)
All participants must be present with cameras on for the entirety of the training. This course must be taken on a computer or tablet, not a smart phone. You must have access to technology that provides a camera and speakers. The zoom room will close at 9:15, no one will be allowed to enter after that time. Please plan to attend this course as if you were in person, that is, no working, driving or other activities during class time.
Please download Zoom before the training. To register for this training, please go to https://www.eventbrite.com/e/continuum-of-care-tickets-797031230867