Voices of Hope hosts many trainings, meetings and events. For recovery support meetings held at the Center or online, go to the Recovery Community Center page.
- This event has passed.
CCAR Ethical Consideration Training
March 11 - March 12
What is CCAR Ethical Considerations?
Ethical Considerations for Recovery Coaches is a 2 day training that addresses many areas including: defining the coaching service role and functions, coaching standards, issues of vulnerability, ethical decision making, performance enhancement and legal issues. This course will help Recovery Coaches maintain good boundaries when serving others.
• Understand what ethics are and why ethics are so important when performing Recovery Coach Services
• Learn how to stay in your lane as a recovery coach
• Understand the decision making process
• Develop guidelines for making ethical decisions
• Apply the new learning to your everyday work as a RC
CEU: 16 CEUs in the Ethics Domain
To register, please go to https://www.eventbrite.com/e/ethical-considerations-tickets-516910010757
Leave a Reply