Voices of Hope hosts many trainings, meetings and events. For recovery support meetings held at the Center or online, go to the Recovery Community Center page.
- This event has passed.
April 8 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
This training is approved by MABPCB and will provide you with 6 CEUs; 4 Advocacy, 1 Ethics and 1 Mentoring & Education.
In these sessions we will explore professionalism as it relates to character, reputation, conduct and courtesy as PEERfessionals. What are the attributes and distinctive qualities that define you as an individual? We will discuss developing and/or enhancing the characteristics that help you build a professional reputation as well as positively impact those we serve.
- Understand the importance Character & Reputation when serving as a PEERfessional
- Understand how a PEERfessional’s value system guides their Conduct & Courtesy
- Define Professionalism and Professional
- Learn various characteristics of a PEERfessional
- Practice and discuss skills and ideas
This is a 2 day training on Thursday 4/8 and Friday 4/9, from 9am-12pm on both days.
To register for this free virtual training, please click the link below.